[hunchentoot-devel] Form Processing & responding to events

Bill Tate wdtate at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 23:50:30 UTC 2007

Lisp and Hunchentoot newbie here.  I haven't been able to find an answer to
the following question by searching the existing archives.  I have a very
substantial application written in PHP and MYSQL and would love to convert
it over to Lisp using Hunchentoot and CL-SQL.  My question is that I can't
find anything to indicate how I can capture something like an onClick or an
onLoad event using the keyword notation provided by Hunchentoot.  I noticed
from the test demo for the easy handler example that hitting the enter key
while on a text box will cause the form to be submitted but I can't see
where in the code this is explicitly called for.

Any clarification or assistance would be most appreciated.