[hunchentoot-devel] standalone server lw 5.0

Phlex Phlex at telenet.be
Wed Mar 7 10:25:44 UTC 2007

Edi Weitz wrote:

> Your example works fine for me if entered in the order you showed
> above (assuming you're within a package where the Hunchentoot and
> CL-WHO symbols are accessible).
>
> If you don't see anything in your browser, my /guess/ is that maybe
> you redefined BLEH.  I'd recommend using
>
>   (setq *dispatch-table* (list (create-prefix-dispatcher "/" 'bleh)))
>
> instead, so changes to BLEH are immediately picked up.
>
> Let us know if that doesn't help.
>
> Cheers,
> Edi.
> _____
I've tried Mr Teich solution with no success.

Thanks for the pointer about using the symbol name of the function
instead of the function pointer. I've been using an additional level of
indirection with tbnl for months... and now i see this: very usefull =)

I've been trying all this in a fresh image (only asdf:load-op's and
use-package's are left out of my example code) and still the web browser
shows nothing but an empty page (page size = 0 byte)

Beside, the debug output shows that the bleh function was called and the
result sent to hunchentoot.

I'll try re-installing all support libraries (which i thought i did
yesterday) and see if that helps...

I'll keep you updated

Thanks for your time
Sacha