[hunchentoot-devel] url-encode doesn't encode apostrophes

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:32:43 UTC 2007

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> And, I forgot to mention, you don't need CL-WHO for this:
>
>   http://weitz.de/hunchentoot/#escape-for-html

Ah, thanks.  I'm using CL-WHO and Hunchentoot, but in this particular
place within my code it's a lot more logical to use Hunchentoot.  I
hadn't found ESCAPE-FOR-HTML because I was searching for 'encode' rather
than 'escape' (silly me).

Thanks again for the good work.  I couldn't have gotten where I am
without it.

...benefits arising from moderate use of liquor have been experienced in
all armies and are not to be disputed.
                            --George Washington, writing to John Hancock