[hunchentoot-devel] Having trouble with create-folder-dispatcher-and-handler

Jeff Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Mon Dec 17 15:36:56 UTC 2007

I haven't used this handler for awhile, but I do recall it worked the
last time I did. Now, when I set up a simple test case it fails,
generating an Internal Server Error (500) with this error message in the
log:

  [error] [Hunchentoot] The value NIL is not of type (MOD 536870911)

I isolated it as far as the enough-url function, where it seems that the
mismatch is returning NIL and the subseq doesn't like it. My test case is:

  (create-folder-dispatcher-and-handler  "/test/"
#p"/home/hunchentoot/test/" "text/plain")

Both folders exist and are world readable. I am running SBCL 1.0.12.

I tried checking what the arguments are to enough-url when it fails -
they are:

"url=/test/
 url-prefix=/test/

which, of course, explains the NIL and the failure of the subseq. I
don't understand how this handler is supposed to work, which it makes it
difficult for me to troubleshoot further. Any idea why this doesn't work?

--Jeff