[hunchentoot-devel] Google search result

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Fri Dec 14 22:33:15 UTC 2007

On 14-Dec-07, at 5:18 PM, Gary King wrote:

> IIRC, there is some way to ping Google and get them to spider your
> page more quickly...

Yes there is... I've got the ability to completely forget how to do
that within seconds of leaving that page. I think it is in the google
webmaster pages. You can register a site. Ah... it is all linked to
off this page:

<http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769

Edi, if you did that a while ago that might be where the description
is coming from.

Cheers,
Bob