[hunchentoot-devel] how to diagnose output problem?

Mac Chan emailmac at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:02:18 UTC 2007

Hi Gary,

On Dec 6, 2007 12:43 PM, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:
> If there is, what happens if you call your dispatch
> function manually?

Many Hunchentoot functions assume that a number of dynamic variables
to be bound when called. *request* is one of them, which your dispatch
function will need. Search the list for a hack that I put together for
saving various special variables for "replaying" the traffic.

> I'm very new to Hunchentoot but wonder if there is a way to mimic an
> HTTP request.

You can try this

http://lukego.livejournal.com/6154.html

(and use Firebug for capturing a sample request)

HTH
- Mac