[hunchentoot-devel] Problem with flexi-stream-bound on openmcl

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Dec 5 04:54:20 UTC 2007

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 23:44:27 -0500 (EST), "David H. Friedman" <dhf at panix.com> wrote:

> I'm having a similar problem with SBCL 1.0.12 (both x86 and x86_64)
> with flexi-streams-0.13.1 and hunchentoot-0.14.7
>
> I wiped all .fasls, did (require :hunchentoot-test) and on all
> attempts to access localhost:3000 got
>
> "Error while processing connection: The function (SETF HUNCHENTOOT::FLEXI-STREAM-BOUND) is undefined."

Are you sure that you only have /one/ copy of each library lying
around?  Maybe you have an old version somewhere which got installed
via Debian's package system or somesuch and which is compiled and
loaded instead of the one you think you're using.

If you're sure this isn't the problem, wipe /all/ fasl files again,
and show us the output generated by

  (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :hunchentoot)

Edi.