[hunchentoot-devel] wrong version of sbcl

Cyrus Harmon ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com
Thu Apr 19 21:31:14 UTC 2007

Hi Jens,

You need to build a copy of SBCL with threads. You might consider
using the latest source from CVS and build with a customize-target-
features.lisp file like so:

(lambda (list)
   (flet ((enable (x) (pushnew x list))
          (disable (x) (setf list (remove x list))))
     #+nil (enable :sb-show)
     (enable :sb-after-xc-core)
     (enable :sb-ldb)
     (enable :sb-thread)