[hunchentoot-devel] New release 0.8.4

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Mon Apr 9 18:54:56 UTC 2007

Is it really complicated? My understanding was that you can just asdf-install again, and it will install the new version of Hunchentoot and update the symlink to the .asd file. Then, you can just delete the old version. I don't know anything about dependencies, though, or if it works the same way on setups other than SBCL on Gentoo.

-austin

--
Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.