[hunchentoot-devel] New release 0.8.4

Victor Kryukov victor.kryukov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:05:57 UTC 2007

Dear Edi:

What upgrade strategy do you recommend in following Hunchentoot
updates? E.g. should I update every time your announce a fix, only
when major version number changes, etc. (that also depends on my
paranoia, I know :).

The reason I'm asking that is because, to the best of my knowledge,
there is no 'update' feature in asdf-install - as an lazy Ubuntu user,
I'm too used to 'apt-get update'. My understanding is that updating
asdf packages (eps. when some dependecies have also changed) is a
complicated procedure - that's why it's better to perform it only for
'critical' things.

What is your perspective on that?

Bets regards,
Victor.