[hunchentoot-devel] Processing an error outside the Hunchentoot code

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:48:59 UTC 2007

Oh, I got it, so every hunchentoot handler should have its own error handlng
procedure. I wonder if it's going to interfere with the internals of
process-request
function when it does the logging and other stuff? Still it would be nice to
have one hook handler for all of my request handlers so I don't have to
write the handler-case block for all of them. Also from my own code how do I
use the get-backtrace function?

Thank you,
Andrew**