[hunchentoot-devel] Processing an error outside the Hunchentoot code

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:13:27 UTC 2007

What's the best to add my own error handler? I see there is some processing
based on *SHOW-LISP-ERRORS-P* *SHOW-LISP-BACKTRACES-P* inside
process-request function, but it doesn't allow to add a user handler of the
error (or I just didn't find it). Let's say I don't want a user to see the
error (only some nice reassuring message :)) and I want to be notified by an
email with the backtrace. Should I go and modify the body of the
process-request function (which I'll need to merge with every new release of
HT) or is there a way to add my own handler outside of the Hunchentoot code?

Thank you,
Andrew