[tbnl-devel] application/x-www-form-urlencoded

John Bates jwhbates at gmail.com
Fri May 12 05:21:21 UTC 2006

I'm new to this framework and web development in general: I ran across
this problem today, and I think it's a bug (and I kinda fixed it), but
I'm not sure...

Anyway, using Laszlo as a front-end, I tried to post to a url served
by tbnl. Couldn't get at the POST data, couldn't get at it, couldn't
get at it. Finally, I noticed two things:

1) the header from laszlo for content-type was:
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8"
2) in initialize-instance and recompute-request-parameters, the code was:

 (string-equal "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
                              (string-assoc "content-type" headers-in))

So I tossed in:

 (string-equal "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
                              (string-assoc "content-type" headers-in)
                              :end2 (length
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded))

which is not particularly efficient, but is at least correct.

Am I wrong?