[tbnl-devel] Re: problem starting tbnl

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:30:50 UTC 2006

Does the AMD64 branch support threads?  My guess is that this is the
source of your problem.

Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210