[tbnl-devel] Firefox

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Fri Sep 30 12:59:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've seen this before (long ago) and can't quite remember what caused
it. I believe it has to do with restarting the lisp/TBNL server
without restarting apache. Try cleaning Firefox's cache, if that
doesn't work try cleaning everything in Firefox (the 'clear all'
button in preference>privacy). You might have to refresh a couple of
times too. It is a real pain.

If I remember, this is one of the reasons I work day-to-day with a
stand-alone version of TBNL (either through Araneida or TBNL's built
in capabilities (in fact, this is, I think, the reason I contributed
the TBNL stand-alone stuff in the first place :-))

Cheers,
Bob

----
Bob Hutchison          -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>