[tbnl-devel] New version 0.8.0 (Was: URL-DECODE and UTF-8 parameters)

Stefan Scholl stesch at no-spoon.de
Mon Sep 26 12:50:58 UTC 2005

On 2005-09-26 14:32:19, Stefan Scholl wrote:
> On 2005-09-24 01:43:40, Edi Weitz wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:30:55 +0200, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> >
> > > The right way to do it would be to add a second optional argument
> > > for the charset to URL-DECODE and make the default value
> > > user-configurable on a per-request basis.  Does that sound OK?  I'll
> > > probably add something like this in the next days.
> >
> > OK, I've done that now - version 0.8.0.  Please try it out yourself.
>
> (CMUCL 19a)
> A project now emits me a "An error has occured" to the browser. I
> use URL-DECODE. TBNL:*ERROR* contains a SIMPLE-WARNING with the
> "Ignoring external format ..." warning.

Please ignore for the moment. This stupid browser makes two
requests: The page and a favicon.ico which isn't there. So the
TBNL:*ERROR* doesn't correspond to the displayed error in the
browser.

After a test with a text based browser I now have a
UNDEFINED-FUNCTION in TBNL:*ERROR*. Most likely my own fault ...