[tbnl-devel] recompute-request-parameters

Mac Chan emailmac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:11:28 UTC 2005

> I think I don't fully understand the question.  Do you suggest that we
> actually don't need (to export) RECOMPUTE-REQUEST-PARAMETERS and that
> this could always be handled correctly by TBNL itself?  How would you
> do that?

Hi Edi,

Sorry it was my mistake. Somehow I thought that the client would also
include a "content-type" header when sending a http post or get.
Apparently this is not the case.

BTW, this is my first time I post on this list, but I have been using
your libraries for a while.  They all come with top notch
documentation. Thank you very much for the great code! Your website
also contains a lot of useful lisp pointers for newbies.

Regards,
-- Mac

http://localhost:3000/tbnl/test/parameter_utf8_post.html

POST /tbnl/test/parameter_utf8_post.html HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:3000
foo=test