[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Oct 20 08:43:06 UTC 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:01:23 +0200, "R. Mattes" <rm at seid-online.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 12:35 +0200, Edi Weitz wrote:
>
>> Hmm.  Sounds like work... :)
>
> Remove the test for the :araneida feature and then:
>
> (in-package #:cl-user)
>
> (defpackage #:tbnl-system
>   (:use #:asdf #:cl))
>
> (in-package #:tbnl-system)
>
> (defsystem tbnl-araneida
>     :depends-on (#:araneida #:tbnl)
>     :components ((:file "araneida")))

Well, I looked at it briefly this morning and as I said it requires
some more work.  If you do it this way then a couple of things that
are decided when TBNL is built will be wrong/missing.

  edi at vmware:/usr/local/lisp/source/tbnl$ grep -il araneida *lisp
  araneida.lisp
  modlisp.lisp
  packages.lisp
  specials.lisp
  util.lisp

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fix this but it's tedious and at
the moment I have better things to do.  (And I don't even use
Araneida...)

If someone wants to package this into a clean patch (/including/ the
necessary changes to the test suite and the docs) without breaking
existing functionality I'll be happy to commit it.

Cheers,
Edi.