[tbnl-devel] Jpg/png upload/download issues while using cvs SBCL and "stand-alone" TBNL

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Oct 7 01:11:36 UTC 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 03:21:44 +0300, Ignas Mikalajunas <ignas.mikalajunas at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Hi, I am not 100% sure that it is a bug in tbnl not in my setup
> though when using SBCL (cvs version 2005-10-07) it seems that tbnl
> refuses to serve jpg/png files ...

This might be a problem with SBCL's Unicode implementation.[*]  We had
similar issues already:

  <http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/tbnl-devel/2005-June/000341.html>

I'm sorry but TBNL is kind of unsupported for SBCL.  I don't use it
and nobody else has sent patches yet to fix the known problems.

Cheers,
Edi.

[*] To make this clear: The problem is TBNL, not SBCL.