[tbnl-devel] Re: problem with the example

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:50:22 UTC 2005

> Ah!. I just read SBCL threading is only supported on 2.6 kernels, and
> I am using a 2.4. Thanks.
>
> Sergio

I upgraded to a 2.6 kernel, and the error message stopped. However,
the problem changed. Now, the browser just freezed, and in the sbcl
REPL I got:

 WARNING:
   recursive lock attempt #S(SB-THREAD:MUTEX
                             :NAME "session-data-lock"
                             :LOCK 0
                             :DATA NIL
                             :VALUE 5041)

I had a look at the code of session, and it seems to me that setting-f
a session-value when a session has not been created, creates a nested
"with-lock-held" on a same object by calling start-session. I just put
a start-session at the beggining of the session test, and it seems to
work fine now. Is this right?