[tbnl-devel] Re: New version 0.4.0

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Wed Mar 16 12:33:58 UTC 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Marc Battyani wrote:

> "Bob Hutchison" <hutch at recursive.ca> wrote:
>>
>> I've just written a little parser that I am trying out. What format do
>> you expect the header 'keys' to be in? Araneida has them as symbols, I
>> think TBNL wants strings... what about case sensitivity?
>
> Just keep mod_lisp compatible headers (the strings in the alist)) so
> that it
> can be interchangeable with mod_lisp.
> It's case sensitive normally.

So now is the time to ask I think :-)  Marc, what headers are you
adding in mod_lisp? Is this documented someplace? I'm already adding a
few headers that TBNL needs, it would be very easy to add more.

Edi, is there a recommended way to find headers in TBNL? I can't find
it, but I might be staring right at it and still not see it -- this has
happened before :-) If there isn't, maybe this would be a good time to
add one?

Oh, same question for you Edi, what headers do you need to be present
that may not be supplied by the user's browser?

Cheers,
Bob

----
Bob Hutchison          -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>