[tbnl-devel] Re: New version 0.4.0

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Mar 15 02:19:59 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:30:48 -0500, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca> wrote:

> Hit port 3000 from your browser, for example
> <http://localhost:3000/tbnl-araneida> in my setup. You have to apply
> the patches to Araneida 0.9 of course, and *make* *sure* you recompile
> and use ASDF to load it.

Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce the memory leaks you reported.  I've
reloaded the info.html page from the test suite about 200 times and
the output of (ROOM) is stable.  LW 4.4.0 on WinXP.

BTW, how exactly does this direct connection to port 3000 work?
Araneida isn't used at all and all the communication with the browser
is directly handled by TBNL?  (Yeah, I could look it up myself but
it's 3 a.m. here and I'm tired... :)

Cheers,
Edi.