[tbnl-devel] Running TBNL Standalone

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Mon Mar 14 13:25:28 UTC 2005

On Mar 14, 2005, at 3:57 AM, Edi Weitz wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:32:44 -0500, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> It turns out that with a relatively straight forward re-organisation
>> of Araneida's daemon.lisp code that *simultaneous* support for:
>>
>>    * browser->apache->mod_lisp->tbnl
>>    * browser->apache->araneida
>>    * browser->apache->araneida->tbnl
>>    * browser->araneida
>>    * browser->araneida->tbnl
>>    * browser->tbnl
>>
>> are all possible if you get your port numbers right.
>
> Huh?  browser->tbnl?  How does that work?  Who does the http part?

I hacked, er, enhanced, yes, that's it, enhanced, Araneida's
daemon.lisp to open it up a bit so that TBNL can use it's header
parsing stuff. When the first line received to TBNL has a space in it
the assumption is made that this is a direct HTTP request, otherwise a
mod_lisp request.

Cheers,
Bob

----