[tbnl-devel] (no subject)

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Fri Jun 10 13:17:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

So far I've got 48 create-static-file-dispatcher-and-handler
definitions in my TBNL dispatch table. These are mostly image files
now, but also CSS and javascript files. This number is about to go up
by maybe five or six real soon now. Then soon after that I'll need to
be able to serve an unknown, but large, number of files of different
types.

Is there currently a dispatcher/handler that deals with directories,
possibly even recursively, or maybe that consults some kind of list of
things to serve? No point writing one if it is already done. If there
isn't one already, I'll code one up and contribute it to TBNL.

Cheers,
Bob

----
Bob Hutchison          -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>