[tbnl-devel] create-host-dispatch-proxy

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jul 27 12:59:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:01:48 +0200, Stefan Scholl <stesch at no-spoon.de> wrote:

> I don't know if this code should be included into TBNL. The list of
> convenience functions grows on and could become a bit complex.  I
> see it more as an example on how to solve a certain problem when you
> want to run one lisp image with different (virtual) webserver
> addresses.

I don't think it should be added because a) it's rather easy to do it
yourself and b) I think it'll rarely be used. I guess that if two
virtual hosts use the same TBNL image than they're usually handled as
if they were equal - otherwise you'd use Apache's virtual hosts to
dispatch to different Lisp images.

Cheers,
Edi.