[tbnl-devel] Problems with SBCL 0.8.14

Stefan Scholl stesch at no-spoon.de
Tue Aug 31 13:21:45 UTC 2004

Is anybody testing TBNL with SBCL 0.8.14, too? I get the
following with start-session (debugged the old way, due to the
lack of backtrace):

[Tue Aug 31 15:17:24 2004] [error] [TBNL] segmentation violation at #X985B0F0

I've inserted some (log-message :debug "....") to find the error.
It reaches the "before start-session", but not the "after
start-session" marker.

OK, I see if I can find something in TBNL. I really think this is
more a bug in SBCL and I don't have to find a solution for TBNL.
Instead I have to find a test case for SBCL.

Regards,
Stefan