[tbnl-devel] Help needed in handler function with (sleep seconds)

Massimiliano Campagnoli maxi at paoloastori.com
Mon Aug 23 17:07:50 UTC 2004

Stefan is perfectly right.

mod_lisp2-3.c has some problem in managing timeout.

where mod_lisp2-2.c (which is based on a different implementation) works
has expected if the handler contains (sleep n).

But since mod_lisp2-2.c occasionally crashes Apache and has no support
for the latest Edi's improvements
(since is based on mod_lisp 2.33) I would say that the option to move
back to apache 1.3 with the latest mod_lisp.c 2.38  is still a good
move, until someone (Marco Antoniotti & Co.) with enough experience has
time to port and test mod_lisp.c 2.38 to Apache2.