[tbnl-devel] Help needed in handler function with (sleep seconds)

Massimiliano Campagnoli maxi at paoloastori.com
Mon Aug 23 12:38:10 UTC 2004

I have defined this function as an handler:

(defun my-handler ()
  (sleep 2)
  (no-cache)
  (with-html (:html (:body (:h2 " Wait Test Perfomed") ) ) )
)

and added (create-prefix-dispatcher "/tbnl/test/myhandler.html"
my-handler) as a list
into *dispatch-table*.

When I access /http://linuxbox/tbnl/test/myhandler/ I cannot see
anything but
if I comment out (sleep 2) from my-handler everything works fine and the
message
Wait Test Perfomed is displayed on the browser.

Can you please explain me what is going on ?

My purpose what to test TBNL under long-lasting function handler, like
handler accesing database via CLSQL.

Thanks,

--
ING. MASSIMILIANO CAMPAGNOLI