[tbnl-devel] Authorized pages

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Tue Aug 10 12:27:33 UTC 2004

Hi all,

First I'd like to say that TBNL looks really nice, and replaces much
of what I have been trying to do lately on my own.

I have a question regarding authorization; The goal of having
authorization is to provide restricted access to a set of pages. The
example in test.lisp on gives access to one page, which is the one
generated by the authorization-page function itself.

How would I go about using authroization to restrict access to a set
of pages, perhaps even including static ones? Should I set it up so
that a prefix of the URIs of that set always leads to a handler which
calls authorization? In that case, how would such a handler look like?

Thanks,

Björn