[stefil-devel] Special Swank version

Dan Weinreb dlw at itasoftware.com
Wed Mar 18 22:53:12 UTC 2009

Hi.  I am trying to compile stefil, but I am having
problems with swank-integration.lisp, although
they are different problems than Willem mentions,
probably because the ITA fork of Slime was done
earlier or something.

The problems I'm having are:

It's calling all-slots-for-inspector with two arguments, the
second being an inspector object, but our version only
takes one argument.

Our version does not have swank::*inspector-dwim-lookup-hooks*.

Probably what's the best for me is to just get rid of
the swank integration, since all I'm trying to do
is to run the babel test suite.  But I'd appreciate
any guidance.

Thanks.

-- Dan