2nd repl for same inferior lisp

Mark Evenson evenson.not.org at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:41:16 UTC 2017

On 3/17/17 11:14, Jim Newton wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone tell me how to (or if it is possible to) create a second repl
> buffer for the same inferior lisp process.  Maybe this is not supported,
> because when I look in the slime manual, it seems to always refer to "THE
> REPL buffer for the current SLIME connection”

If you want to start an additional inferior lisp process for the same
implementation (not strictly "the same inferior lisp process" but maybe
what you mean?):

1) visiting the REPL issue a M-x rename-uniquely

2) You may now start an additional REPL for the associated inferior lisp
via the usual M-x slime invocation.

--
"No, this is not a disentanglement, but a progressive /knotting-into/."