Maybe another glitch

João Távora joaotavora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:15:28 UTC 2014

Paul Bowyer <pbowyer at olynet.com> writes:

> Hi João,
>
> I found a solution to the columnized text in the slime.html file.
> Rather than using:
>
> texi2html $<
>
> in the make file, I used:
>
> makeinfo --html --no-split $<
>
> which works just as well, but without the single-columned text.

The thing is, I can't see the single-columned text in my slime.html file
that I build with "cd doc && make slime.html". Maybe I don't understand
what you mean by "single-columned"...

Can you maybe post a screenshot of what you see as single-columned text?
To imagebin.org?

My texi2html is also version 1.82.

On the other hand, and while I do find the texi2html output a little bit
more readable and navigable (more line breaks and navigation options), I
don't object to using your makeinfo line if the former technique shows
breakage. So if you can point it out and noone objects I'll commit that
change soon.

> By the way, slime-mrepl seems to be usable for my purposes. At first I
> thought it wasn't working until I stopped redirecting all the output
> to the main repl. then it started responding properly.

Great!