GitHub workflow for the SLIME repo

João Távora joaot at siscog.pt
Mon Jan 6 18:45:33 UTC 2014

Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:07 AM, João Távora <joaotavora at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't think of merge commit objects as pollution.
>
> Here's an example of the noise I was refering to:
> http://i.imgur.com/St9mrtl.png

Actually looks kinda cool :-) and gitk could do a better job of
rendering that graph if it wanted. The network graph I linked displays
the very same information (even more!) in a manner which you will
probably find less noisy.

I think we can agree looks and readability are subjective. Let's not
turn this into another rebase/merge thread, decide on one, and move
on. I'm +1 to clicking the "Merge" button.