[slime-devel] slime repl AND slime-fancy vs. XEmacs

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Mon Nov 16 06:49:42 UTC 2009

* Mark H. David [2009-11-16 06:43+0100] writes:

> Things are broken: either the doc is wrong or the defaults are wrong.
> Is there anyone in charge who's not in favor of fixing that?

I'm in charge and I make the defaults.

There is Slime and there are contribs.  I care about Slime.  Contribs are
made and maintained my, well, contributors.  I don't want the repl to be
part of Slime because Slime is much easier to maintain without repl.

Slime is not a commercial product with customers where developers have
to do whatever paying users want.  Neither am I trying to sell Slime.
If you don't like it the way it is use something else.

Helmut