[slime-devel] Find Definitions

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Thu Dec 24 09:14:04 UTC 2009

* Terje Norderhaug [2009-12-23 23:56+0100] writes:

> The next step is to get an overview of the current dspecs provided to
> swank by the various lisp implementations. Has somebody documented
> any of this already? I have Clozure and LispWorks covered, but could
> benefit from input about other implementations.

Allegro's stuff is documented here:
http://www.franz.com/support/documentation/8.1/doc/implementation.htm#function-specs-1

SBCL's sb-introspect:find-definition-sources-by-name has a docstring.

For the others the source code is the only documentation.

CLISP and ECL don't track source locations so there isn't much to find
anyway.

Helmut