[slime-devel] [patch] Fix warning position detection for allegro CL 8.2-beta

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Wed Dec 23 10:59:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

it seems the position format in the warning :PLIST slot has changed
format in the upcoming Allegro CL release. Instead of (#P"somewhere"
position), it's (#P"somewhere" position some-other-position) now,
which leads to errors in the warning highlighting code.

I've only ever observed these two values to be the same, so I patched
the code to use the first value if there are more than one. If anyone
with insight into how condition position detections for Allegro CL has
a better solution, I'm sure it'll be appreciated. For now, this works
for me on 8.2-beta and retains compatibility with older ACL releases.

Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs