[slime-devel] Minor swank-sbcl FRAME-LOCALS bug/patch

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Wed Dec 2 17:10:31 UTC 2009

In swank-sbcl FRAME-LOCALS implementation (which I have some backend
code calling to generate an alternate debugging screen) it attempts to
loop across a vector that apparently can be null.  "The value NIL is not
of type VECTOR."

I'm kind of surprised this function wasn't being called for the main
SLDB; I haven't dug any further. The attached patch (just a when guard)
fixes it for me.

Quick link to function:
http://github.com/nablaone/slime/blob/master/swank-sbcl.lisp#L1141
I had just updated:
  Slime from d4c8a50 (Mon Sep 21) to b2ef1cf (Tue Dec 1) from git mirror
at http://github.com/nablaone/slime/
  SBCL from 1.0.31 -> 1.0.33

Nathan Bird