[slime-devel] Re: Problems with SBCL/CL-PPCRE on Debian/Etch/Testing/clc

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Wed Mar 19 14:34:55 UTC 2008

Nicolas Neuss <neuss at math.uni-karlsruhe.de> writes:

> You are right, it may be a problem with presentations.  Looking at the
> startup messages, I see the following:

> [...]
> which indicates some problem.  Could you tell me how to switch off
> presentations?

Your Slime (and SBCL) version is quite old, and I can't remember how to
inhibit installing presentation-streams there (perhaps someone else
can..)

If you update to CVS, you'll be able to customize it much more easily as
much stuff has been split into different contribs which you can
disable/enable explicitly.

  -T.