[slime-devel] Fancy inspector wishlist items

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Mar 3 11:16:17 UTC 2008

method for functions. It would be nice if it didn't, but rather
co-operated with it.

At some point in the past C-I worked on presentations, which it
doesn't anymore. This was very useful, and it would be nice to have it
back in the fancy inspector.

While I don't miss the full DWIM magic of C-I, there is one thing I
would like there: if the point is at the start of a list starting with
FOO, insert #'FOO instead of FOO in the minibuffer.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus