[slime-devel] forked

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 00:40:26 UTC 2007

> > I'm I the only who is annoyed by the introduction of Xemacsisms and
> > more generally the use of defun* in Emacs Lisp code?
>
> No, you're not alone.  I was going to say the same thing.

hm. fyi, i've stopped merging back my changes into the official repo.

those, who would miss the features* themselves, can always find the
darcs repo. and those who concentrate on rigid rules and are annoyed
by the usage of keyword args, or "stupid" coincidences like calling a
function set-keymap-parents that sets the parents of a keymap, can
always stick to the old repo.

(*) in this case symbol completion, paredit bindigs, and generally
everything bound in slime-mode-map available in the minibuffer while
slime is reading expressions.

at least this will solve the dictator problem, too... :)

patches are welcome and people are welcome to backport changes into
the cvs repo, but please contact/inform me to minimize vcs headaches.

darcs get --partial http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-wdim/darcs/slime

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)