[slime-devel] documentation

Jeffrey Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Thu Nov 30 14:05:23 UTC 2006

I just committed changes to doc/slime.texi in CVS. These changes
complete the addition of all (current) external functions to the
functions index. They are linked to their descriptions. Where there
are currently no descriptions I have put them in either
slime-mode/Commands/Miscellaneous commands or SLDB: the
.../Miscellaneous commands until such time as I or someone else can
add descriptions and move them into more suitable locations.

If I've left any out, or included (probably) some that shouldn't be
there, please let me know.

I'm still thinking about how one might do key sub-indices.

Regards,
--Jeff