[slime-devel] Editor Slime/Configuration

Robert McAlpine rmc at thegentleway.com
Thu Feb 2 16:15:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm using Aquamacs 0.9.8 and still getting to grips with lisp/slime
etc etc

These are probably just dumb emacs questions:

I'd like to stop the REPL from converting the text to bold on
execution/completion of the entered form.
(it makes it hard to read on the LCD with anti-aliasing).

... and if at all possible I'd like to turn on syntax colouring in
the REPL.

(I've played with the customizations.el file and changed a couple of
slime-repl ... forms
but not got the results I'd like).

Any pointers would be appreciated,
Robert