[slime-devel] Re: Crash course in SLIME RPC debugging (Re: SLDB hangs with CLISP/Cygwin)

Luke Gorrie luke at synap.se
Tue Mar 15 13:41:15 UTC 2005

"Steven E. Harris" <seh at panix.com> writes:

> I found the problem, or at least I found a remedy that makes the
> problem go away. In slime-process-available-input, there's an extra
> attempt to read each buffer associated with slime-net-processes after
> the first set of events have been dispatched. If some input is
> available in these buffers, a follow-on call to
> slime-process-available-input gets scheduled.

Sorry but I need to drop the thread here and go impersonate a telecom
technician at short notice. :-) Back early next month.

Don't know if I'll have a chance to do anything slimey between now and
then but if I do it'll be trying to help make a new release.

If really necessary Peter can make his own "1.0-peter" release for
Lisp-in-a-Box and set a tag for it in CVS and we worry about 1.1 later.

P.S. any Lispers in Muskat or Amman fancy a coffe? :-)

P.P.S. I *really* wish SLIME worked as well with SBCL as with CMUCL.