[slime-devel] Re: slime-edit-definition woes

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Mar 5 21:59:13 UTC 2005

Yo!  I think I have a simple test case now:

Environment: CMUCL 19a on Linux x86, FSF Emacs 21.3, SLIME from
current CVS, CLSQL 3.1.1.

Get the tarball

  <http://zappa.agharta.de/foo.tar.gz>

and unpack it somewhere.  Make sure the directory doesn't contain any
FASL (*.x86f) files.

Fire up Emacs and start SLIME.  Use ,cd to change into the `foo'
directory.  Now use ,l to load the FOO system.  Open (C-x C-f) the
file `foo2.lisp' and move point to the `get-projects-for-costs' line
(the last one).

Now press M-. for slime-edit-definition - presto!

Hope that also happens on your machine...

Cheers,
Edi.