[slime-devel] Re: Post 1.0 official release?

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Thu Feb 24 22:55:00 UTC 2005

Helmut Eller <e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> Luke Gorrie <luke at synap.se> writes:
>
>> Pointing out holes in the documentation would be useful.
>>
>> What do others think about making a 1.1? Helmut? Marco?
>
> What was the release date again?  End of March?

That'd be great for me. My goal is to build a Lisp in a Box distro for
the book that will contain the new SLIME and I need to put that up on
the web before the book is published on April 11th. I'm going to be
providing a choice Lisp implementations of which one (on GNU/Linux, OS
X, and Windows) will be Allegro. So if there are any outstanding
Allegro issues on any of those platforms, I'll try to track those down
and see if I can get the folks at Franz to help out. Ideally I'll also
provide versions with SBCL on GNU/Linux and OS X, Open MCL on OS X,
and CLISP on all three platforms.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                     peter at gigamonkeys.com