[slime-devel] Comment indentation in newer Emacsen

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 22 22:16:50 UTC 2005

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> which is what I prefer.  Is this a bug or can the behaviour be changed
> with some setting that I'm missing?

I think it is a bug.

By Emacs convention, the first sentence in the docstring should fit
into the one line.  They changed it so that the first line is treated
specially and text is not moved from the second to the first line.
But somehow messed it up when moving text from the first to the
second.  lisp-fill-paragraph is the function in question, but I don't
see an easy fix.  The people at emacs.devel probably know more.

Helmut.