[slime-devel] XREF troubles

Chris Capel pdf23ds at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:36:37 UTC 2004

Whever I do a M-. on a method, up pops an XREF window. Nice. But there's a
bit of a problem. It's in slime-mode. Slime-mode stomps on XREF's keys. Not
nice.

And this is a bit odd, because I was looking at the hook for XREF, and it
disables slime-mode. But, since forever, I've had a lisp-mode hook that
enables slime-mode, and I guess it gets run after the XREF hook. I think I
read somewhere in the slime docs that you're supposed to set up your
lisp-mode hook this way. So is this a bug, or do I need a different
configuration?

Chris Capel