[slime-devel] sldb keybinding feature request

Dan Knapp dk-apple at accela.net
Fri Nov 19 06:11:50 UTC 2004

  I haven't updated in a couple weeks, so perhaps this is already in CVS.

  When I am in sldb and accidentally enter a second debug level, and want
to return to the first level, my first impulse is to hit "q".  Of course, this
blows away both levels and thus discards the debug information I was
trying to use.

  Rather than curb my impulse, I would prefer that you make it do what I
want. ^_^  You can use capital "Q" to mean "leave all levels of sldb".  If you
are worried about first-time users being confused ("I can't get out of the
debugger!"), perhaps a warning would be appropriate.

  What do you all think?

-- Dan Knapp