[slime-devel] Several questions about typeout frames

R. Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 8 14:00:12 UTC 2004

Hello list,

i have some questions about slime's typeout frames. First, is there
a way to configure the appearance of the typeout frames short of editing
'slime.el'? I'd like to customize the background color as well as disable
the statusbar. Maybe there's a chance to defcustom
 slime-typeout-frame-properties instead of devar-ing it?

Second, is it possible to have the compiler messages show up in the
typeout frame instead of poping up in (not so) small tooltip windows.
I often encounter huge compiler messages that cause tooltips the size
of my sceen :-)

 TIA Ralf Mattes