[slime-devel] Re: OS X & Carbon Emacs

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Mon Nov 8 05:46:22 UTC 2004

On Nov 6, 2004, at 11:18 PM, Will wrote:

> As of 2004-10-28, CVS HEAD has my patch for mapping the Mac option key
> to alt, hyper, or super when using Carbon, see 'mac-option-modifier'.

Cool.  I built the latest version from CVS a few hours ago and
show-paren-mode seems to not work anymore.  I'm building a version from
2004-10-29 in hopes of it working then.  I can't do Lisp without my
parens showing!

I was liking the one Tab press does all trick posted by Thomas
Schilling.  I haven't stressed it yet though.  Although pressing the
Tab key in the middle of a symbol does some strangeness.

On another tangent, has someone got a better key binding for C-c C-]
(slime-close-all-sexp)?  I was thinking it would be nice to have M-Ret
do slime-close-all-sexp and then insert a newline.  I'm not sure what
ELisp foo needs to go into my .emacs to do that though.  I'm guessing
it is another define-key thing with perhaps a lambda.